Author: Emily Daniels @wholesomehedonista
A few secret ingredients take this dish to the next level: Sumo Citrus and yogurt.
The Sumo Citrus has a similar tartness to the more classic citrus chicken flavors like lime and lemon but adds a unique, refreshing sweetness that tastes deliciously different. Then, adding yogurt to the chicken marinade makes these chicken thighs the juiciest you’ll ever have! This dinner is perfect for when you don’t have time or energy to prep but want an elevated meal that’s healthy and oh-so-fresh!
4-6 bone-in chicken thighs
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup yogurt
¼ cup Sumo Citrus juice
Zest from 1 Sumo Citrus
1 tablespoon dried thyme
Salt and pepper
1 pound baby potatoes
1 ½ pounds broccoli, cut into small florets
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix together olive oil, yogurt, Sumo Citrus juice, thyme, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Add in chicken thighs and coat well. Let marinate for at least an hour to overnight.
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper onto potatoes and broccoli and toss to evenly coat.
- Place chicken and potatoes on sheet pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turn potatoes, then add broccoli and bake another 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!