Everyone’s favorite Sumo Citrus recipe! This one makes many take their love for the fruit to the next level. The juiciness of Sumo Citrus along with the chocolate is simply a perfect pairing. The salt is just what brings it all together. If you don’t like a salty/sweet pairing, feel free to leave out the salt, but it definitely enhances that sweetness of a Sumo Citrus.
These will keep in the fridge or freezer for a few days but good luck having them last that long.
- ¼ cup dark chocolate per Sumo Citrus
- Sumo Citrus
- Flakey Sea Salt
- Peel Sumo Citrus and break into pieces
- Melt chocolate over medium heat
- Once melted, dip each piece into chocolate, about ¾ of the way.
- Place on parchment paper
- Add flakey sea salt
- Let chocolate harden in fridge for 15 minutes