The juiciness from the Sumo Citrus paired with creamy coconut milk chia pudding is the perfect morning treat that will transport you to a sunny beach no matter where you are.
This recipe is one of my favorite breakfast recipes. Since it is made the night before it makes your mornings so easy and the combination of coconut milk, protein from the yogurt and fiber from the chia seeds will keep you full throughout the morning.
Try adding yogurt to increase the protein but if you want to use 1 cup of coconut milk instead, that will also work, plus it will be extra coconutty and delicious!
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- •1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sugar of choice
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- Sumo Citrus
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- Combine milks, yogurt, chia seeds, vanilla and sugar together and refrigerate overnight
- In the morning give it a good stir, top with orange and almonds