Sumo Citrus® for the trade
- Limited supplies available from
- Maintain 40-42° F temperature with good air circulation
- Handle gently as rind is tender and can bruise easily
- Rotate stock first-in, first-out for maximum fresh appearance
- Display prominently!
- Consumers love sampling Sumo Citrus® in-store. Once they’ve tasted it they will want to buy it.
- Stand-alone displays, signage, and merchandising support available upon request.
Suntreat Packing & Shipping Co. is committed to ensuring the safest, highest quality and best tasting citrus to our customers. Suntreat uses a systematic and scientific approach to food safety and food security.
Suntreat’s Food Safety Program includes:
- Using Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), Good Handling Practices (GHP), and Good Management Practices (GMP)
- Utilizing Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles at all levels of production and storage
- Employee training – Worker sanitation and hygiene practices, plant cleaning and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs)
- Monthly internal “audit” inspections
- Twice monthly third-party pest monitoring and control
- Traceback and Recalls – including semi-annual mock recalls
- Suntreat’s products are completely traceable from our orchards to your store through the use of GS1 Databar stickers.
- Annual third-party food safety audits by Primus and USDA/CDFA
Materials available upon request